INDUSTRY ALIGNED EDUCATION 4.0 PROGRAM:
IBMR offers an “INDUSTRY-ALIGNED MBA Program” designed to groom tomorrow’s Leaders aligned to the needs of INDUSTRY 4.0 that is truly designed & delivered the way the industry expects to meet its challenges, Approved by AICTE, our internationally acclaimed bespoke curriculum is designed to prepare students for tomorrows world. The additional courses not only give all-round knowledge but make them relevant and ready for action to the industry.
The Curriculum incorporates a few foundation modules designed to equip the students with professional skills of Communication, Decision-making, and Design Thinking.
- International orientation & #Boot-Camp at Leading Universities & Corporate houses.
- Data Analytics, SAP, Digital Marketing.
- Business Simulation & many more.
- International PGPM immersion that provide students to spend 2 weeks with our partner universities & corporate houses abroad to gain global perspective.
- Hospitality and Tourism Management,
- Retail Management,
- Banking and Insurance Management,
- Health Care Management,
- Agriculture Management,
- Operational Management,
- Engineering Business Management
- South Korea
This Program 4.0 aims at realizing the following objectives
- To bridge the gap between university curriculum and the latest industry requirements.
- To inculcate student requirements that are beyond knowledge given in the curriculum in areas such as Interpersonal skills, creativity, lateral thinking, communication, people management.
- To provide IBMR’s competitive edge to the students and make them professionals to compete even in the international market.
MBA Master of Business Administration:
Two Year Regular Program – Affiliated to Karnatak University, Approved by Ministry of HRD, Government of Karnataka & India.
The Masters of Business Administration (MBA) which is IBMR Flagship Program approved by AICTE, UGC, Ministry of HRD, Government of India, afflicted to Karnatak University, Dharwad is a program designed to provide an advanced course in management for those seeking managerial positions in any sector of Industry. The core courses aimed at developing knowledge whereas skill development will happen through specialization in functional areas.
Eligibility: Graduation Pass with Min 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/CAT-1)
Approved Intake: 120 Seats
Approved Entrance Score: MAT, CAT, XAT, ATMA, PGCET & KMAT
Duration: (2 years / 4 Semesters)
Contact No: +91 948 061 4522
WhatsApp: +91 948 061 4522
This course aims at realizing the following objectives:
- To provide intensive theoretical knowledge of management.
- To provide an integrated perspective of functions of management along with good exposure to real-life cases/technical know-how.
- To hone the analytical abilities of learners through a case-based method, group discussion, presentation, etc..
- To provide access to a broad base of knowledge in core managerial skills.
- To give industry requirement courses through PGPM as value-added courses.
- To give exposure to the international business environment through Foreign Study Tours
- Personality Grooming, Business Simulation, Management Fests, Student Activity Clubs, Co-curricular and Extra-curricular Activities, Mentorship, Industrial Interactions, National & International Educational Tours, On-Job Training, Entrepreneurship Modules, Start-ups, Paid Internships, Pre-Placement Training, Live projects, Workshops and Seminars.