Experience Life @IBMR
STUDENT DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
Life at IBMR is most dynamic, learning and value-adding and appreciated by students.
Life at IBMR is a blend of academics, extra-curricular and leisure activities. A clutch of student clubs that are well supported by the institute gives students the opportunity to pursue hobbies of interest. In addition, activities such as cultural programs student fests, festivals, and national celebrations and inter-college events make life at IBMR truly colorful, enriching and enjoyable.
The training methodology is unique and includes:
Most of the student activities are organized by student committees and these activities are planned and coordinated by students. All students will be part of one or the other committees as per their interest and each committee will plan for their activities keeping in mind the overall objectives of the student development agenda. Students through their exceptional abilities and leadership skills, take up responsibilities and execute as per the results expected.Various student Clubs are as follows:
- Events - To plan and organize various annual and seasonal events
- Sports and Cultural - To organise regular sports and cultural activities
- Corporate Relations – To plan and coordinate and network with corporate for strengthening Industry Interaction, Internship, and placement.
- HR - To initiate activates related to HR like Mock Test & Interviews, Interview Skills Training, Resume Preparation, etc
- Finance – To arrange Written Test for Finance students, training in various areas of Finance and mock trading and portfolio management.
- Marketing - To arrange programs on selling & marketing skills, sessions on marketing and allied areas.
- Editorial Board - To build content for in-house magazines and journals and publicize the same.
- Professional Development - Organizing personality enhancing sessions and Knowledge workshops to acquire skill sets that are essential to face the corporate challenges in their professional career.
- Entrepreneurship Cell - To identify the entrepreneurial spirit and arrange for special mentoring sessions and B plan sessions.
Annual Events @ IBMR
- Annual Cultural Program, which provides opportunities to exhibit their talent and develop their inner aspirations.
- Annual Sports Day, which offers a platform to showcase the sports talent and reward the performance.
- Orientation Programme for Fresher’s, which is one of the most appreciated and well-accepted programs to offer an enriching platform for new joiners. Transformation with the Orientation Program will be held when the new batch of students join the program and normally it will spread across a month.
- Profile Mapping & Industry Orientation, is one of the unique and most important session which runs for two weeks. In this session, each newly joined student’s profile is mapped and analyzed to understand the Future Fit and Skill Requirement of each student. The session is lead by HR managers of various companies.
- Mentoring and Career Counselling is a regular and most required session at IBMR wherein each student will be assigned to Mentor who will assist and guide the student in career planning, progress monitoring and problem-solving related to the program.
- Global Exchange program, is one the most important opportunity where in selected students are given an opportunity to study part of their semester in leading international universities. The selection will be based on the guidelines of the international partners.