Fee Structure ( MBA + PGPM ) – 2020-2022
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
( MBA + PGPM ) – 2020-2022
|Particulars||Indian Nationals (INR)
|Indian Nationals (INR)
|Non Karnataka/NRI & SAARC (INR)||Foreign Nationals# (USD)||Payment Schedule|
|Registration||30,000||30,000||30,000||500||Non-refundable amount to be paid within 48 hours upon acceptance of the Provisional Admission Offer made|
|First Installment of Tuition Fee||1,85,000||1,50,000||2,60,000||5000||Within 1 month from the date of acceptance of Provisional Admission Offer|
|Second Installment of Tuition Fee||1,85,000||1,50,000||2,60,000||5000||Within 15th May 2021|
|SUB Total INR ( A )||4,00,000 *||3,30,000 *||5,50,000*||15000#|
|Data Analytics ( B )||50,000||50,000||50,000||700||Within 31st December 2020|
|Grand Total INR (A+B )||4,50,000 *||3,80,000 *||6,00,000*||20,200#|
|* Inclusive of Laptop & International Immersion Trip # Exclude of Laptop & International Immersion Trip|
- Application Fees Rs.600/-
- Admission Fees need to be paid within 7 days of the candidate getting the Admission Letter.
- All fees are to be paid through Online/ Cash / DD in favour of "Vidyabharati Foundation IBMR" payable at HUBLI.
- Examination Fees / University Fees will be as applicable as per Karnatak University.
- The institute will assist the candidate to avail bank loan by providing necessary document on receipt of provisional admission fees.
- The First Batch of MQ will be commencing from 1st July 2020 with 15 days Local Orientation and outstation Orientation, Global exposure will be scheduled to the students with the subject of Visa and Passport process.
- College Laptop will be issued on full payment receipt of 1ST Year Fees. Same will be transferred to student after successful completion of MBA program.
- Passport has to be submitted to the Admin Dept at the time of Admissions for Second Batch Students.
- The Second Batch students are eligible for the Foreign Tour, only on full receipt of 2nd Year fees before 30/05/2021 / commitment given by the ward/parents while filling the Fee Advice Slip.
- Laptop & Foreign Trip are complimentary from the Institution (not priced separately)
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances ( Terms and Conditions apply)
- For any other information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Detailed program instructions available at the admin office.