When was IBMR Established?
IBMR was established in 1999 and now admitting students for 14th Batch.
How Many Campuses in India?
4 Campuses Bangalore, Hubli, Ahmedabad, Gurgaon. IBMR Hubli is the oldest among all.
How Many Students have passed out and where they are placed?
Till date over 5000 students have passed and are placed in over 500 companies Globally.
What about program approvals and university associations?
MBA Full-time program offered is approved by AICTE New Delhi, UGC, Ministry of HRD and Govt. of India, and affiliated to Karnatak University, Dharwad which is accredited with A Grade by NAAC.
What about International Association?IBMR has International Associations with
- University of Stirling, UK
- IAE Business Graduate Grenoble, France
- IAE Bordeaux University, France
- Staffordshire University, Stoke, UK
What about ranking and reputation?
- Ranked among Top 100 B Schools In India: Source Dalal Street Journal Survey
- Ranked as 26: Business Baron Survey
- Best B School Beyond IIMs- B School Survey 2018
- Best Emerging B School in South India BY CEGR 2019
- Torch bearer Nomination in Higher Education by IDA 2019
- Overall Ranking among top 100 B Schools: TNS Mode Survey
- Best B School In south India BY World Education Counsel New Delhi
Tell me more about the faculty?
IBMR believes in bringing Industry legends to train students and more than 80% of our faculty members are from Industry with specialised experiences. IBMR is the only B School to have Industry Council to Mentor our students on One to One basis. We also invite reputed international professors who will visit and deliver a course or part of course and also senior resource persons from IIM’s /IIT’s and reputed Industry bodies.
What are intakes in a year?
- 2013 intake: 120
- 60 Seats through PGCET/CMAT
- 60 Seats through KMAT/CMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA
What are the course fees & what it includes?
- Rs.30000 Provisional Admission Fees (Non-refundable)
- Tuition fees: Rs.3,60,000
- It Includes laptop & Foreign trip
What about the hostel facility and hostel fees?
The college is located in the prime area with plenty of options for stay as Paying Guest and Hostel. Most of these facilities are walking distance from the college. The Charges range between 4500 to 5000 with lodging and Food based on a number of sharing and services offered.
Tell me about instalment options?
Students can contact the admission officer for details on payment options.
How to apply for the program?
We accept applications online Click here to apply for the program.
what is the selection process?
Selection is based on Application, Test Score and Performance in GD & Interview. For details click here.
What about Study Loan?
Study loan support will be offered to all eligible candidates by providing necessary documents and guidance to students. For more details contact the Admissions Officer.